Klicka dig in i inlägget för att fortsätta läsa.
Platform for The Free Earth Party. A Progressive Geolibertarian Political Party in the United States, founded in 1996:
1. Each individual owns the full right to one's wages, products, and exchanges, which shall not be subject to taxation.
2. All acts and only those acts which coercively and invasively harm others are prohibited, restricted or subject to restitution.
3. Community services shall be financed from user fees, pollution and congestion charges, the economic rent of natural resources, and the site values generated by civic services.
4. The national government shall defend the country against foreign attack, but not intervene into the affairs of other countries. The United States of America shall not initiate a war unless there is a declaration of war by Congress.
5. The Free Earth Party advocates a fundamental change in the voting structure to a bottom-up process. Residents vote only for local neighborhood councils. A group of these councils elect the next higher level council. This proceeds up to the highest level, the national council, which then elects the president. The representatives of a council are elected from the representatives of the next lower level. Any representative may be recalled at any time. Any council may secede from the next higher level council and create or join a new council of that level.
6. The immigration of nonharmful persons should not be restricted.
Manifesto for The New Economics Party, New Zealand:
Our vision is for a New Zealand..
1. Where we have full employment in quality fulfilling work for those wanting it.
2. Where sufficiency is a natural right.
3. Where New Zealanders are happy.
4. Where there is a ‘reverence’ for nature
5. Where the national and local economies are resilient in the face of shocks or threats.
6. Where there are vibrant and functioning local communities.
7. Where full human rights and responsibilities are affirmed and supported.
8. Where our economy is operating as a healthy living organism, like a social ecosystem.
Our core policy ideals
1. New Zealand has the right to control the issue of its sovereign currrency.
2. We will reform the banking system including reregulation.
3. We will remove the imperative for growth.
4. We will seek radical monetary reform, including enabling multiple currencies.
5. We will stop land speculation.
6. We will discourage damaging speculative activity in currencies.
7. We support apprenticeships.
8. We will introduce a form of Universal Basic Income (UBI).
9. We will repatriate strategic assets.
10. We will enable local banks, local currencies and local redevelopment.
11. We will build stronger local economies and strengthen local community.
Två helt olika program. Båda med markvärdesavgift.